- A Buddhist organization or monastery headed by sangha which accepts the rules and regulations of the WBSC Constitution, shall be eligible for the Organization Membership.
- A bhikshu or bhikshuni who accepts the rules and regulations of the WBSC Constitution shall be eligible for Individual Membership.
Application forms of the Individual Membership must be submitted with two photos of 2.5 inches in length, the copies of ID, passport and the certification of ordination.
Application forms of the Organization Membership must be submitted with two photos of 2.5 inches in length, person in charge's copies of ID, passport, certification of ordination, and a registration certificate of monastery.
- Membership fees can be paid by either cash or T/T to our account. After remittance, please inform the Secretariat by telephone or Fax. The Secretariat doesn’t accept cheque of less than US$200.
- US Dollar Account : Bank of Taiwan Account No. : 045-007-012696
- Those which/who don't pay the annual fee for ten years will lose the membership automatically.
- Application and examination procedures:
- The bank account number of WBSC will be informed to the new member after all the documents are provided and accessed by Secretariat.
- Certificate of Membership will be issued and distributed exclusively by the Secretariat.
Application Form of Organizational Membership download doc pdf
Application Form of Individual Membership download doc pdf